With your help this past year, we were able to serve:
- More than 640,000 meals to nearly 1,300 hungry, lonely, homebound seniors.
- 273,000 nutritious lunches to 7,200 older adults in 24 senior centers.
- Approximately 250 clients in our Adult Day Services programs, giving them the opportunity to socialize and receive care and nutritious meals outside the home, while providing much-needed time off to their family caregivers.
- 186 clients with coordinated care and support, lowering hospitalizations and improving quality of life and independence.
- In addition, 600 volunteers spent 86,846 hours delivering meals and providing caring, supportive visits to at-risk seniors.
Each and every day, we meet practical needs and redefine reality for thousands of seniors. Because of donors, volunteers, advocates, and supporters like you, we were able to provide nourishment in the form of nearly 1 million meals and nurture to approximately 9,000 seniors this past year.
As the population of Orange County seniors continues to increase and the challenge to meet their needs becomes greater, your partnership is increasingly vital. Thank you for your caring generosity. Together we can achieve our vision to honor life and our mission to nourish wellness, purpose, and dignity for seniors and their families!