Seniors Can’t Wait
It takes 1 minute to help
Urge Congress to increase 2017 OAA Nutrition Program funding so we can eliminate the waiting lists to receive Meals on Wheels.
Please contact your representative and tell them to increase funding for this essential program for seniors.
- $12.13 million to Orange County in 2015
- Nonprofit subcontractors increase the impact of OAA funding through support services:
- Meals on Wheels, Case Management, and Home Services
- Senior Center Lunch Programs
- Aging & Disability Resource Center
- Adult Day Care and Legal Services
- Long-term Care Ombudsman
- Family Care Giver Support
- Elder Abuse & Neglect Prevention.
- Programs save Medicaid and Medicare dollars
- Programs reduce hospitalizations and institutionalization
- Programs Increase wellness, dignity, and independence